Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Weekend

Here are a few random pictures from this past Friday night. Nothing much was going on, so a group of us just went to B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings for those of you who aren't in the know). I honestly wonder how much money I have spent there in the past three years? I don't think I want to know. And yes, I am wearing a tuxedo t-shirt in these pics, I even had random girls at the table next to us taking pictures of my shirt. Or was that just their excuse to take pictures of the most beautiful guy they have ever laid eyes on? What was that, you think it was just the shirt? You're probably right. Sigh.

So Jistin (real name Justin, but his parents both have southern accents so it sounds like Jistin) and I hung out at my place before going out. The other day he had a company wide meeting at Farmer's Insurance that they held in a movie theatre. Here is how he had to sit for over two hours due to the fact that a 350 pound black woman was seated next to him, with the armrest up.
Here's the gang.
Some people train for triathlons. Some train for marathons. Jistin and I? We are training for float trip. If you looked up "Determination" in the dictionary, there is a good chance this picture will be next to it. However, there is also a good chance that if you look up "Lush", this picture will also appear. You win some, you lose some.
Lauren just farted and it smelled really bad. I was thoroughly disgusted, but she thought it was funny. How immature.


1 comment:

Mommy K said...

Love the pic of Justin...he cracks me up! Is that the tuxedo shirt you got for the T & A Wedding?