Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Off To Colorado

Tomorrow I am off to Colorado for some much needed rest and relaxation. I've been to Colorado a few times before, but never in winter, so this will be my first time skiiing. Wish me luck and pray that I don't pull a Sonny Bono. **EDITORS NOTE** (Now if pulling a Sonny Bono actually means that I would hook up with Cher, meh, I'd most likely do 'er. I just don't want to die by running into a tree at 47 mph). I'm staying with my cousin Laura the entire time, and the two of us are hitting the slopes on Thursday and Friday in Keystone, then we will party the weekend away in Denver with my cousin (Laura's sister) Nicole, the *andons (Nicole's husband Landon and Laura's boyfriend Brandon), and some of their friends. I'll give a full report with pictures early next week, but I most likely won't have anything up while I'm on my vacation.

Meanwhile, here's a visualization of what I will look like while trying to pick up some ladies at a bar up in the mountains.

No comments: