Thursday, July 3, 2008

A New Low

Once again, sorry for the delay in getting a new post up. It was End of Quarter at work, so I've actually been busy, plus the whole side job thing. Here's a quick update.
- So I've hit a new low in my life. Not only am I on match.com, I'm too lazy to even do it myself. My friend Laura just moved to Milwaukee with her husband, and she has a decent amount of downtime, so she is now officially me on match. That's right, she has my username and password and is now sending messages to ladies as me. I figure having a girl do it can't be any worse than what I was doing (since I got nothing on there), so I'll let everyone know how it goes. If anyone else has the urge to be me, let me know and I'll let you experience the wonderful world of online dating.
- My sister's pregnant with twins and is about to burst. Pretty sure all of you know that, but for some reason she wanted me to mention it. Happy now Katie???
- Eating a cheeseburger and onion rings at 1 am last night was a bad choice.
- On that note, I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll post some new pics soon.

No comments: