Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Woody Hayes...The Cat...The Legend

Many of you may know that little Woodrow has a mind of his own, he pretty much does what he wants to do. If my neighbor is washing his car, he'll go sit in the front seat. If a full size boxer dog comes in our yard, he tries to fight it. If he wants to take a little vacation, he'll dissapear for a few days.
Well, he set a new record last week by leaving the house and not coming back for 8 days. And he didn't even come home on his own, my friend picked him up on the side of the street. I've always kind of wondered what he did while he was away, and then this is how he looked when he finally was home and laid down to sleep. I think I need to send him to counseling or something.

1 comment:

Mommy K said...

That Woody Hayes...he really is a party animal!

(You have WAAAAAY too much time on your hands...)