Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Post For No Real Reason..But I Might Get In Trouble For This

It's been a week since the last update, but I really don't have a ton of new material, but here's what's going on right now.

- I am finally under 200 pounds!!! It's been at least a year since I could say that I bet. Yes, I weighed 199.9 pounds. Yes, it was at 1 in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten anything all day. Yes, I made myself take a dump right before I weighed myself. But hey, I was still under 200. And at least I didn't weigh myself naked or anything. Of course that would have been akward due to the fact that the scale is in the middle of the workout room.
- Here's the latest on "Matt Mac's Online Search For Love '08." So Ohio State girl, the one that I mentioned in my NascarGurl entry, and I actually started talking quite a bit on the phone, emailing, text messaging, things of the such. She seemed pretty cool, and she only slightly annoyed me, which for me is actually saying something. Now we are both busy, so we never had actually met up. We talked about it a few times, but she always kinda bailed. Anyways, we finally met up the other night just to hang out, nothin big, and I figured out why she wasn't as eager to meet up as I was. Let's just say that the pictures she posted weren't taken anytime recently. How old are they? No idea time wise, but I'd say a solid 40 pounds ago. And I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on that one. Ok ok, I hear you all right now, "Matt, how shallow of you," or "Matt, you aren't much to look at either," and from you guys, "Matt, were you drunk or sober?" Well, I'm just being honest here, and I was actually sober, although I truly believe no amount of booze would have swayed me. Plus, this means the very first impression I had from her was a lie. Plus when a girl has more chins than I do and we couldn't share pants due to the fact that mine wouldn't fit on her, it's best just to move on. But on the bright side, NascarGurl is looking better and better...

Mom, Katie, Aunts, Female Cousins, and Lady Friends out there...please don't hate me, I'm just being honest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I love it.
If Katie gets fat I would, ....oh wait....

Brother-in-law

Anonymous said...

Soooo this explains why you didn't talk to me while I was pregnant. Interesting....

HA!!!

Leah doesn't-keep-promises Gabbert

Mommy K said...

Damn...I had high hopes for Ohio State girl. Maybe she's in the "process" of losing weight just like Nascargurl is in the "process" of going back to school. Hmmmmm.

Oh, and I'm not even going to write about my husband's comment...I'M CARRYING TWINS!!! And after they're born and I have my surgeries I'll be a size 4 again!

Anonymous said...

so back in the fine compounds of our life let us recall our last lesson...

Sure it's a needle but it moves like a sewing machine.

You wanna come over to my house and play battleship? I can show you my destroyer.

What did the ghost say to the bee?
BOO-BEE