Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Pics

Nothing big here, just some pics of what I've been up to the past few days. On Wednesdays I will occasionally go to Jerry's Bait Shop (it's a bar) in Lee's Summit for a little hump day break. Wow, I just said hump day. Anyways, this bar has an awesome cover band on Wednesdays called 90 Minutes, as they only play songs from the 1990's, as well as $5 pitchers and the best people watching anywhere. Joining me on this night was the lovely Heather A. on the left and the beautiful Holly on the right. Oh, and let's not forget poker player Scotty Nguyen on the TV.
I forget what was going on here, all I remember is that whatever it was, it gave me an excuse to touch Holly's ass. Thanks Holly, that's the most I've gotten in two months!!! But then she punched me. Sigh.
She made me miss my turn in Silver Strike.
I had people over on Saturday night, just a little house party. Here's Minks giving the Heavy Metal Horns, while Genz gives the...well, I think it's a cross between sign language for "I Love You" and something that I can't say since this is a family blog.
OK, so maybe it's not a family blog. The best thing here is the girls had no idea at first that Drew's ass was in the picture. And yes, the fine young lady who is closest to the o-ring is Drew's fiance Kallie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good times. I love reading your blog Matty. Miss you bunches!!! How's Heather doing? Do you see her often. Well, take care & talk to you later.

Much Love...

Anonymous said...

I might be churning the waters here, BUT...
What are the marital status' of Heather and Holly? Because if they are single and you haven't hit on them, then YOU, my friend, need to turn in YOUR man card.

Signed,
Your bro-in-law