Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

Here are some pictures from this weekend, which was jam packed with all sorts of fun. This first pic is of what Uncle Matt got Carter for his first birthday. Yes it was a few weeks ago, but I had a volleyball tournament, so lay off. It's not like I'm the head coach and can set the schedule....oh wait. Nevermind. Anyways, yes, I got Carter a soccer ball and a dish scrubber. Those of you who are fans of my sisters blog know that Carter is a fan of dish scrubbers as toys. We're not quite sure why, but look at him chew away! I also got him a little soccer t-shirt, but not sure if it will fit since Cart-man is a bean pole.

It was either a picture of him naked picking up an Easter egg, or a picture of me doing the same. Just be glad I chose the kid. Here is the best picture we could get of the Graceland crew that has kids. From left to right, the Bullcomings (my favorite last name of all time), the Hoyts (I'm related), and the Woods (huh huh, I said wood).
Here is Genz and Brett (Jodi's boyfriend). I put this up to prove once again how mature my friends are. Thanks for the finger Genz!!! For those of you keeping score at home, this is the second pic on the blog of him flipping the bird.
Here I am sitting on Jodi. I really don't remember what I'm doing, but if I know myself as well as I think I do, I'm most likely farting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking note. Kelly is getting a dishscrubber for her first birthday. What would I do without your blog to lead and inspire my life? FYI, I DO keep promises. I know this week is bad, but pick a day next week (wed-friday please...I am already booked on monday and tuesday - that's how popular I am) and we will do lunch. Soo sooo soooo much to catch up on.