Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The American Idol...And What The Hell Happened To Me?

For those of you that don't know, I used to be in a band in high school named Axiom (later changed to Axium after I got kicked out, but that's a whole other story), and the lead singer was none other than American Idol quasi-rocker David Cook. Yes, that is David on the right, and yes, that is me on the left. As my boss said "Matt, that's only 75% of you." And he actually was exaclty right with his percentage. Anyways, I thought I'd share this picture with you, and I would post a video clip of us playing, but my parents love my sister more than me and they threw out all the videos they made of me in high school and college, while magically they can find my sisters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh matt, that is awesome! seriously...This should bring the ladies swarming. It did me..then I remembered, I'm married...darn

Mrs. Barwick

Mjaycox said...

Don't worry, we all know they kicked you out because he felt challeged by your incredible talent, and wanted the fame for himself, which aparently he has acheived.... oh well

Mommy K said...

Oh Matty, don't be jealous because Mom and Dad love me more...duh...I'm the first born-you didn't have a prayer.

On a side note:
Wasn't life grand when we were all skinny and didn't have to even work for it? Ugh!