Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

I'm sitting here at work, and I thought I'd write a little update since I just wrapped up the end of our quarter, I haven't taken a lunch break in a few weeks, and frankly I don't feel like working for the last few minutes that I'm here. Crap, my boss reads my blog on occasion I think. Just kidding Melissa, it's 10 at night and I'm online running some orders through!!!
- Well jailbait is already out of the equation. I confirmed that she is indeed 19, turning 20 in December (Fish thought she was turning 21 in December), and then a few hours later Fish found out that her type of guy is "tall, skinny, blonde, drives a truck, and chews Skoal." Um....I'm 5'10", have a double chin, tits bigger than some girls, drive a '99 Camry with a dent in the front bumper from hitting the worlds largest Racoon (I swear it was the size of a Golden Retriever), and the closest I get to Skoal is Big League Chew. Thinking about it all from a sane point of view, this is probably for the best though. Seriously...19. I am going to a HS soccer game tonight, gonna scope out some of the babes. 17 is legal in Missouri.
- Calm down everyone, I'm totally kidding. I swear. That's gross.
- The Royals didn't finish in last place. Holla!!!
- I pretty much quit Howl at the Moon. I work through October 18th and then I'm done until May when volleyball is over, but I doubt I'll actually go back then. I at least say I'm going back so I can get the employee discount for longer. It was fun while it lasted, but I never got to beat anyone up, so I've still never been in a fight. Damn.
- For all of my blog fans out there, I found out one that I think even tops mine. It's done by Robyn Bradshaw, who is a good friend of Carls, and it's about her returning to the dating scene after an 8 year absence. It is truly hilarious, and it has inspired me to step up my game. Check it out at http://thelifeandtimesofadateslut.blogspot.com/
- Apparently her last name isn't Bradshaw, but I've never seen Sex and the City (I may have some gay tendancies, but that is not one of them) so I didn't get the joke. I invited Robyn on a date here in Kansas City, and while I know that is doubtful maybe something will work out when I'm in the QC next. She recently did a list of Pro's and Con's of guys she's gone on dates with, so I will save her the hassle of making a list about me and do it myself. Since it is "late" and "i'm going to bed soon (leaving work)", that will be my next post. The new and improved "Why You Should Date Me (And Also Why You Shouldn't)."

Later Kids

P.S. The new colors are because baseball (Royals) season is now over and I'm full time back into football (THE Ohio State University).

6 comments:

Robyn said...

We are so going to make each other famous...you just watch.

Can you syndicate a blog?

Okay, I have never really known what syndicate means...but it sounds like that would make me pretty big in the blogging world.

Can't wait for the next blog Matt Mac...I'm on the edge of my syndicated seat! (did I use that word wrong?)

haha...I love myself too much.

Later!

Carrie said...

Seriously, you have got to hook up with that girl...

Carl said...

I agree. She might be the coolest single woman you will meet. I can already hear the wedding bells...

Robyn said...

hahaha! Carl said, "wedding bells" he so crazy. The last time I had Carl involved in a wedding it only lasted 5 years...
;)

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search on the web, only your site explain the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта mattmacblog.blogspot.com