Friday, October 31, 2008

Things I Hate

- Comcast. After a year of my cable not working correctly, I finally am on The Dish Network through AT&T. But not before The Dish had to come out 3 different times to install everything due to things that Comcast screwed up. I'm now paying less and am getting more channels plus DVR.
- Sarah Palin.
- Sarah Palin's accent.
- Sarah Palin's slang.
- Everything that comes out of Sarah Palin's mouth.
- People that hated Hilary Clinton because she was an outspoken female but like Sarah Palin because...well, I have no idea why anyone likes Sarah Palin because everything she says doesn't make any fucking sense. You betcha!!!
- People that chew with their mouth open, especially when you sit in a cubicle 10 feet away from me and constanty chew on vitamin drops.
- Women that are constantly cold. I may have bitched about this one already, but I hate it that much. First off, all you eat is two salads a day with fat free dressing on the side(that you don't finish anyways) and a bowl of soup. I should say a bowl of broth because you don't even eat the good stuff. If you had more than 4% bodyfat you'd be warmer. Your not cold, you're semi-Anorexic. Second, you're wearing a short sleeve blouse that is so thin I'm surprised you can't see nipple, as well as a skirt and heels. You know what? Eat a fucking hamburger and put on a sweater. Until then, shut the hell up.
- People that send political emails where there is nothing cited and the text is in some bubble, cartoonish font. Yeah, base your beliefs on something that looks like it was typed by a 6th grade Hannah Montana fanatic. Oh wait, you already have your beliefs and just cling on to anything that looks like it may back you up, even if it's all made up shit. Hey, did you hear that Obama is going to take the oath of office on the Koran? I also got an email where there cited their stuff from Wikipedia. You know, the online encylopedia that ANYONE can edit. By the way, every single one of the emails has been in support of McCain. Republicans - actuall brain use optional.
- Sarah Palin.

Alright, there's my rant of the day. I'm doing some Halloween parties this weekend, and then have quite the week following that. Tuesday I'm hanging out with Tommy Brooks while we watch what unfolds with the election and then hit the town, Wednesday I'm going to Lamoni to hang with Killa and go golfing, and then Thursday I'm driving over to hang with the Hoyts. I'll have plenty of pics from the fun filled week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I randomly wink when i speak to people too. Are we not friends anymore?

-LG

Mommy K said...

For the record...I eat like a man, am a bit chubby (please, no extra comments on this one Matt or Carl) and am still cold all the time...does this mean I'm an actual frigid bitch!?!?!? Damn.

Anonymous said...

Matt, Loved the rant.

Anonymous said...

Support bacteria-- it's the only culture some people have!
Secretary not permanent fixure until screwed on top of desk.
Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.
He who makes love in grass, gets piece on Earth.
Elevator smell different to midget.
CHAINSAW CONSULTANT: an outside expert brought in to reduce the employee headcount, leaving the brass with clean hands.
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you have not fallen asleep yet.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.