Monday, November 24, 2008

Why Men Are Suckers


So I went to the mall today to buy some shoes that I have to wear in a friends wedding next weekend (all black Chuck Taylor All-Stars to go along with the tux, nice call Benny) and as I'm leaving a fine young lady calls me over because she has a question for me. Since I'm a male and a female was wanting something from me, I of course said OK. Well she looked exactly like a smaller version of Shakira with a nose ring (yes, I realize that Shakira is tiny, but this chick was super tiny), an accent that was just as sexy (3/4th from Israel, 1/4th from New York I found out later), and she was selling these Dead Sea skin care products from a super nice looking kiosk. $54.78 later I was the proud owner of some salt exfoliation crap and some mud soap. I swear that I've pretty much never been talked into buying something from a sales person in my life, but if I were an Eskimo and lil' Ruthie was selling ice, I'm pretty sure I still would have been buying.

Fuck, I'm not saying that I need to find Mrs Right, but I really need to at least find Mrs Right Now.

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

And now I, yes me, am the proud owner of the salt exfoliation crap and mud soap! :)