Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random Parties

Sorry for the delay in getting up new posts, I have no excuses, I've just been lazy.

Last weekend I had a welcome home party for my friend Courtney, who just moved back from California with her husband. It was also my birthday, but I don't think anyone really cared about that. We had a high school theme to the party, so here's me and Jistin looking tough in our sweet BSS football jerseys. I would have more pictures, but I totally forgot to take any more.

The weekend before that we had an impromptu guys night at my place, pretty much because Drew was on this side of town. Anyways, we argued for quite a while about what bar we should go out to, and when no agreement was made, our compromise was to go get a bottle of tequila and a bottle of bourbon and call it a night. Here we are doing one of the rounds of shots. Thanks Jistin for the finger, Genz would be proud.
Here is Drew helping conserve water by pissing in the Nicole Shutt Memorial sump pump. Thanks Drew!!!What goes well with tequila??? FIRE!!!. We weren't really paying attention and Kris was on his way back from the bathroom (sump pump), when he had the great idea to make a homemade torch with a Bic lighter and a can of WD-40. Next thing we know, there's a giant fireball. In hindsight, I'm sure this wasn't the best idea.
Look at the expression on his face, it's like a kid on Christmas morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guys night????? I was there, and I believe I got the tequila party started. :)