Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Due to the overwelming support of you all and at the insistance of Natalia, Jistin, and Billy Mays himself, the Matt Mac Blog will be back up and running soon. Let me gather my thoughts and I'll put up something good shortly. Though I'm not saying the picture of the USC Song Girl with a super wedgie isn't good...
I seem to have lost my camera, so there might not be as many pictures as before, but that means plenty more room for my random thoughts.

3 comments:

Mommy K said...

Yipee! Random thoughts and pointless rants...I can't wait!

Actual Tests said...

Welcome back. Its a good news, we will once again have good posts to read. You are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.

Unknown said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for http://www.trustwebsitehostingreviews.com/ enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!